Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pinoy Comedy King, Dolphy in Bad Shape....

     The Philippine TV and movie comedy king Dolphy is in bad shape. He's been in the hospital for a couple of days or weeks now and doctors are trying their best to keep him alive. The comedian's family is asking the Filipino people to pray for the old man's quick recovery and I will do my part in asking the Lord to help Dolphy live longer.

     Dolphy may not have contributed much to our country's politics and economy but he did make us all laugh and smile in his funny shows. To me that makes him a better person than most of our leaders. Dolphy never entered politics so he never stole any taxpayer's money, which is enough to make him a hero in his own laughable way. He may not be a saint when it comes to women, we all know he had a lot in his life but he never forced any of them to like him. He just made them laugh and they all swooned all over him. Maybe I should try that too. :)

     I hope Dolphy gets better and get a longer lease in life, he's already 84 years old but everybody wants him to hold on for a few more years. It may sound harsh but I'd rather see all of our corrupt leaders conk out early in their lives than harmless and good natured people like Dolphy. You see, I do believe in the old American Western  movie quote that "a good Indian is a dead injun (Indian)!" and I think "a good politician is a dead politician!" May God help Mr. Dolphy survive his illnesses and may he continue to live longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment