Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Chinese Medicinal Capsules Containing Fetus Powder Seized in South Korea.

     Yes, the title of this story not erroneous nor is it fictitious. This is about a news article about the thousands of Chinese made traditional medicine capsules seized by South Korean authorities at their Airport a few days ago. The South Korean airport  personnel were suspicious about a bunch of capsules being brought in by a passenger and they decided to confiscate it for further analysis to rule out the possibility of drug smuggling but they got more than what they bargained for. The tests revealed that the capsules did not contain any drugs but....100% human DNA!

     At first the S. Korean scientists were puzzled how human DNA got inside the thousands of capsules and then...Eureka!!! They finally figured it out! The capsules were made from dead human fetuses which were dried up, chopped up and then grounded up to very fine particles and then put inside the pills. Yukky!!! Why? The S. Koreans said it was made as Chinese traditional medicine that is said to promote good health and maintain sexual libido! What the hell!! Do you believe this shit? Heck, I can't even believe this story myself!

     It's true, the capsules seized contains 100% human DNA from human fetuses and adult human corpses that were dug up in China. Damn these stories, they always make me want to throw up my dinner! Anyway, the S. Korean authorities warned their citizens against using and ingesting such weird concoctions as it may cause serious side effects. You bet they will make you dead as it came from dead humans dude! They scientists also doubted its efficacy and usefulness. I don't care much about it's ability to cure illnesses; this particular Chinese medicine makes me sick to my stomach! Who in his right mind would want to eat human flesh? Dead and rotten human flesh! Barf!!!! That's cannibalism, I mean rotten cannibalism, right?

     Taking such capsules is really freaking me out. Just watching it on TV freaked me out! This is one hell of a weird story and don't you blame it on me if you puked your last meal, blame it on that Chinese that chopped up and grounded up those dead bodies and put them inside those thousands of pills. Damn, I think my guts are going to turn upside down and inside out! This is one hell of a bizarre and freaky story that I won't forget for many weeks. Do you still want to buy and take traditional Chinese medicines after reading this story?

No comments:

Post a Comment