Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Corona Guilty as Charged! Senate Voted 20 Yeas against 3 Nays.

     Finally, the Impeachment Trial of Supreme Court Chief Thief Renato Corona has reached its pinnacle and climax! The Senate Impeachment Tribunal found the thick-faced, power, money and real estate property greedy bastard/defendant of a Chief Justice GUILTY BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT of stealing taxpayers money!!! Oh yeah! After more than 5 months of wasting our time and Juan Dela Cruzes tax money (at more than Php500,000/day expenses during each Impeachment Hearing!) THE EQUALLY CORRUPT, LYING AND STEALING SENATOR/JUDGES AND THE CONGRESSMEN/PROSECUTORS have finally kicked the ass of their fellow scumbag out of office!!! Lol.

     The Chief Thief was found guilty of not declaring all his loot in his Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) document and the Senators who acted as Judges crucified him for that. Yup, 20 Senators voted Yeas (yes or guilty) to impeach Corona's fat ass and only 3 voted Nays  (no or not guilty) to try save his balls from sure castration. I can name all the 20 Senators that voted "Yes, porky Corona is Guilty!" but I'll beg to excuse myself as I might chuck out my dinner for enumerating too many foul and corrupt names and personalities in one single paragraph.  Please, I will spare myself the disgust and torture....

     I'll talk about the 3 Senators who voted "Not Guilty, Corona's a good old boy!" instead because it's a lot easier to bear and lesser amount of disgust for me to suffer, okay? :) Well, I know you guys already know who the 3 Senator/Judges that voted to save Corona's balls; Sen. Joker Arroyo, Sen. Miriam "Brenda" Defensor-Santiago and Sen. Ferdinand "Bong-bong" (Son of the Greatest & Grandfather of all Thieves & Graft and Corruption, Marcos Sr.) Marcos Jr. There you go, I still got my grub inside my gut where it belongs...I have to keep it down folks, food is not cheap these days especially if you're just a poor man.

     Let's see, Sen. Joker Arroyo voted "Not Guilty" and tried to save Corona's butt. I'll let Sen. Joker Arroyo's decision pass without criticizing the old guy since I respect him a lot for fighting Ex-President Ferdinand E. Marcos Sr. "the Grandfather of all Graft & Corruption in the Philippines" but I have to say that I don't agree with Joker when he said Corona's not guilty. I want that to be clear to everybody but I'll let the old gentleman go....he did help kick old Marcos' ass out of our country and helped free our people from an evil tyrant.

     So let's move on to Sen. Miriam "Crazy Banshee" Defensor-Santiago. As I have already told you repeatedly guys, this senator have always favored the Chief Thief from the get go. It could be because she was once a former Trial Court Judge and her loyalty remains with the Judiciary or because she believes that lying, cheating, stealing & graft and corruption is the natural way of life among Politicians and Government Officials. I don't really know her true reasoning behind her decision but I can tell you this; Sen. Brenda is for sure, a corrupt politician and a certified loony tunes. :)

     Now let's get to the special part, Sen. Ferdinand "Bong-bong" R. Marcos Jr. Well, we all know who his father is; the legendary, famous, fabled, world-renowned, extraordinary and par excellence Ex-President, Former Dictator, One-Time President for Life (just like Ex-Pres. Idi Amin Dada of Uganda (1971-1979) loves to call himself) and Evil Tyrant Ferdinand E. Marcos Sr. (Whew! Thank God he's dead now or else he'd still be the President of the Philippines!) I was not surprised that Sen. Bog-bong Marcos Jr. tried to lend a helping hand in the salvation, redemption and deliverance of the scumbag Corona. I know where Sen. Bong-bong is coming from....

     It's because the blood that pumps and flows through his veins, every single cell in his body, his whole DNA; his mind, body and soul makes him feel that Corona's not guilty.... I mean, if I were in Sen. Bong-bong Marcos shoes I would probably feel, think, believe and voted the same way he did. Why? Well, if you bred by parents that taught and instilled all the dishonesty, cheating, treachery and evilness in our nation then you will naturally feel sympathetic to  your fellow corrupt and evil person.

     It may not be Sen. Bong-bong Marcos fault that his parents were the Great Originators and Teachers of Graft and Corruption in our Country the Philippines but still; it always takes one to know one and of course, birds  of the same feather always flock together. In short, Sen. Ferdinand "Bong-bong" E. Marcos, Jr. is a pure thief and a scumbag too. So now you see clearly why he thought that Chief Thief Renato Corona should have been acquitted. Sen. Bong-bong faithfully believes that lying, cheating, stealing, as well as graft and corruption is also a virtue and a God given gift and not evilness since it was his father and mother who first raped and pillaged our nation when they were in power 30 years ago.

     What's the bottom line? Thank God Corona's out! We don't need assholes like him in Government or in the world for that matter. Yet we cannot sit on our laurels as a people and as a nation because thousands more like him or worse than him are still out there folks. You don't have to look far and out, just look at the ones who accused him, defended him, sentenced and acquitted the Chief Thief. They are all the perfect clones of the worst evils in Government. The battle against Graft and Corruption in our country in not yet over, the worst is yet to come my friends....the worst is yet to come.....:(

No comments:

Post a Comment