Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Beautiful Black Sand Beach in Sorsogon.

     Everybody wants white sand beaches every time summer time comes. Why not try a black sand beach next time you go out of the city to cool off? When they said black it means really black dude! As black as the night. So it's something new, unusual and perfect! I can't wait to see it!

     Is there really a black sanded beach here in our country? Yup, there is one in  Sta. Magdalena, Sorsogon and it's beautiful as it is overlooking the Pacific Ocean. I believe there is another black sand beach somewhere in Albay but I'm not sure exactly where it is. That one is breathtaking as you can see the perfect shape of the Mayon Volcano as you take a dip in the beach. I saw that on TV a few months ago and I want to go there too.

     Yes, I want to see both black sand beaches in the near future before it gets ruined by over development and overcrowded by tourists. I just want to enjoy the cool breeze and the pristine waters and forget all these problems that our country has.....even if just for a few days. That would really be a great relief! I better start packing my bags soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment