Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free Trips Abroad to Solons?

     The recent hearings on the Impeachment Trial revealed that the Supreme Court Chief Thief Renato Corona also enjoyed special travel privileges from the national flag carrier, the Philippine Airlines (PAL). It was found out that the Chief Thief and his wife can travel all over the world without paying a single cent by using their PAL Platinum Cards.

     Apparently this travel privilege is also available to Senators, Congressmen and most Government higher ups. Now, doesn't that make these people very, very lucky? Not only do they get to steal everything in our country, they also get to travel all over the world for free! I bet that it's in the first class seats too!

     I guess I'm on the wrong side of the world. I should be working my ass to be a corrupt Politician or a crooked  Government head so I can also enjoy the perks and rewards that I can get from stealing from the masses. It's a billion times more rewarding than blogging but....I doubt if my conscience will let me enjoy my ill-gotten wealth when millions of my fellow Filipinos are in extreme poverty. Thanks but no thanks; I'd rather be a poor blogger than a rich bloodsucker!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment